The United States Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard
Let Your Voice Be Heard!
FRA gives voice to all current and former
enlisted members of the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
Every enlisted person serving today is benefitting from FRA's legislative advocacy - and we need you to help us be even more effective.
All FRA Members have taken the Oath of Enlistment, which is the basis for our organization.
- With reverence for God and country, and being ever mindful of the glorious traditions of the United States Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard;
- Our Duty to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America;
- Our Responsibility to aid in maintaining adequate defense for our beloved country;
- Our Desire to assist in obtaining the best type of personnel for our Sea Services;
- Our Interest in the welfare of those who served and are now serving;
- Our Devotion to our shipmates in good fortune or distress;
- Our Reverence for the memory of our departed shipmates;
- we associate ourselves together and declare this to be the Preamble to the Constitution of the Fleet Reserve Association.
To join FRA, you must certify that you meet the eligibility requirements of being a current or former enlisted member of the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard and that you can produce a copy of your military identification or DD214 upon request.
As an FRA member, you get answers to questions from friendly member-service staff with one phone call or e-mail. You also have access to the members-only areas of the website to read the latest association news, read our monthly publication FRAtoday, share your opinions in the community section, post reunions and subscribe to e-mail updates.
FRA members get up-to-date information on:
- Health care
- Education benefits and enhancements
- Veterans' service benefits
- Survivor benefits
- opportunity to affiliate with a Branch (see our Branch Locator
- and much more!
A unique username and a password are required to create your membership online. FRA membership dues are as follows:
1 year for $40.00
2 years for $75.00
5 years for $180.00
FRA Life Membership can be paid in one of two ways:
1, Payment in full at the time of submitting the Life Membership Application
2, By Credit card with an Initial payment of $50.00, followed by 11 equal monthly payments charged to a Credit card. installments. Please note that the initial $50 payment will be counted towards paying the regular annual dues, which will entitle the member to be a regular member in the FRA but not a Life Member until all payments have been received. The Life Membership card will be sent upon completion of all payments. All payments are non refundable.
Attend and join at our Branch meetings
The American Legion Hall, 2120 Walsh Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050
Prepared by Robin Roberts -- Revised April 15, 2021 - © 2021